For the 2019 Intake, we are looking for graduates in the following areas for which we have highly structured rotation metrics:
- Human Resource Management: You will work in a department that does our Employee Life Cycle Management, Learning & Development, Compensation and Benefits, Payroll, and Industrial Relations.
- Finance or Accounting: You will work in a department that does our business controlling and Accounts Payables.
- Occupational Health and Safety: You will work in a department the does all our health and safety campaigns and ensuring that ABB is a safe working environment
Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You should have a Degree, B-tech or Diploma in any of the functions mentioned. In addition to the hunger to learn, you should demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills complemented with solid interpersonal and leadership skills and high self-confidence – this would make you the ideal candidate.
- Very Important: Please attach your academic record to your application. Your application will be immediately disqualified if this document is not attached.