Agent Call Centre -Card – Pretoria Campus, Waltloo, Gauteng North(Job Number: 90214355)
Call Centre Agent (Card)
Job Sector: Absa Card
Area:Barclays Pretoria Campus, Waltloo, Gauteng North
Absa Is Looking For Talent
If you’re looking to forge a career with one of the leading banking groups in Africa and work closely with our customers in an environment that values its people, then we have an opportunity for you.
It All Starts With You
To service Absa Cardholders, Branches, Merchants and internal clients by responding to all in-bound / out-bound calls and written enquiries, as well as authorizations requests within prescribed mandates.
What You’ll Give Our Customers
Your key accountability is to provide service excellence and achieve customer satisfaction, so ensuring that the quality of information provided are in line with Absa standards is of key importance. Within this domain you will be compiling monthly audit skills tests to improve knowledge. Another accountability includes achieving contracted service level agreements, like achieving productivity, maintain and exceed set targets, maintain lower numbers of outbound / transferred calls and achieving the set sales targets. Within this job specification, you will need to adhere to compliance and control measures, like ensuring that 100% of compliance tests are completed and sick leave is captured, as well as completing sign on register. You will need commitment and transparency to support the PD process and also show support and involvement in all community activities.
What You’ll Get In Return
Help our customers get the best that Absa has to offer, and you’ll get the same in return. We’re not just talking about valuable benefits like medical aid, pension fund, preferential banking rates, funeral cover and a wellbeing program. You’ll also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future.
RequirementsThe success of everyone at Absa is measured by our ability to put our customers at the center of everything we do. To achieve this you will need the following:
- NQF Level 5, plus Grade 12
- 1 year call center experience
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Clear criminal record
Ready To Apply?
There are four stages in our application process:
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
For new opportunities and exposure … Apply today, and take your career to the next level
If you have not received a response to your application in 15 days please consider your application unsuccessful.