Are you fluent in German and English? Are you ready to work for an international company in South Africa? To enlarge their international team our client is looking for a motivated German speaking Customer Service Agent to handle German customer enquiries on the phone and via email and to solve them professionally and proactively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive calls and answer customer email queries
- Conduct outbound customer contact;
- Use common call centre telephone and computer technology;
- Manage your own work under guidance;
- Provide a greater amount of leadership to less experienced employees;
- Follow occupational health & safety policy and procedures;
- Use basic computer technology with at least intermediate skill level;
- Manage workplace relationships in a contact centre;
- SA citizen, permanent residence or qualifying for a work permit (e.g. Spousal permit) for South Africa.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Fluent (speak, write and read) in both English and German
- Communicate both verbally and in written correspondence to an above average standard in German
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Maintain a positive, professional and pro-active attitude towards customer enquiries and other stakeholders
- Provide clear, professional and accurate written responses to customers when requested
- Advanced organisational skills.
- Ability to seek advice or escalate issues when necessary.
- Reliability and strong work ethics
- Paid training
- Travel allowance (If you stay outside Pretoria Aria)
- Medical aid allowance
- Disability cover
- Funeral cover
To apply for this position, please send your CV to germanjobs(at)blackpenrecruitment(dot)comor copy the following link to apply to our website directly: https://blackpenrecruitment.co.za/jobs/german-speaking-customer-service-agent-pretoria/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- German (Required)