Funji Industrial – Polokwane, Limpopo
R6 000 – R7 500 a month – Internship
- Leads department in a logistical, fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Develop, lead, and implement strategic and tactical objectives supporting DC goals, budget, and customer service initiatives.
- Troubleshoot operational issues and take corrective action to ensure standards, budgets, and customer service are met.
- Develops best practices and performance standards to drive Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Provide leadership and maintain a department-wide team attitude environment.
- Leverage data and resources to identify operational opportunities and develop improvement methods and procedures within Logistics.
- Ensure effective cross-functional communication occurs to resolve issues and accomplish goals.
- Modifies and communicates shifts in plans, goals, actions, or priorities to deal with changing situations.
- Provides leadership and seeks out developmental opportunities for direct reports in regards to training, performance management, employee motivation, and leadership skills.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Degree / Diploma in Warehousing, Supply Chain or Logistics or related
- Must be able to handle a highly pressurized and high volume environment
- Warehousing/Logistics/Supply Chain qualification/equivalent
- Proven Financial, Business & Project Management skills – very strong on the financial aspects of the business
- Must be able to demonstrate high levels of people leadership, sound business skills, commercial awareness, effective communication, project management skills and the ability to think and act in a national, regional global mindset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access).
- Demonstrated ability to organize vast amounts of data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an emphasis on process improvement.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: R6,000.00 to R7,500.00 /month
- Diploma (Preferred)