Our client, internationally recognized giant, providing bespoke and niche products to their clients.
Job summary / Introduction:
As part of their expansion plans in SA, they have a new strategic hire within the JHB office of an Enterprise Sales Manager (either cloud and/or SD-WAN experience) to build and manage new and existing relationships. My client would prefer someone coming from an enterprise business unit.
Detailed Job description:
- Develop and implement effective strategic plans and goals to achieve sales objectives.
- Manage the channel sales function to maximize sales and profitability objectives.
- Maintain accurate forecasts for the channel and all it’s strategic customers.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or any related field.
Personal Aptitude & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focus.
- Building and maintaining Strategic Relationships.
- Work under pressure and adhere to agreed deadlines.
List Key skills / Key words:
- Extensive Cloud and SD-WAN experience.
- Competitive & rewarding Incentive/commission scheme
- Great environment and culture
This is an excellent organization, with a demonstrated success track record in countries they operate in around the world. They provide local and international opportunities, with a superb support structure and a rewarding commission structure. Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
– Johannesburg, Gauteng