The Executive Assistant will work closely with the CEO, FD and Managing Directors, to enable him/her to become more effective and efficient in his/her role, by providing high level administrative and logistical support. The incumbent will also be responsible for certain human resource and payroll duties.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents for CEO /FD
- Reviewing and correcting company documents for general staff
- Filing and retrieving documents and reference materials
- Conducting research, assembling and analysing data to prepare reports and documents
- Monitoring, responding to and distributing incoming communications
- Maintaining and updating of company legal information (BEE documents, Director’s information, company registration
- documents, etc.)
- Act as Company liaison on BBBEE and submission of Score Card
- Establish and maintain efficient filing systems ad information retrieval systems for all hard/electronic documents
- Manage documentation/correspondence requiring signatures
- Ensure that year planner additions, changes and updates to relevant parties are executed timeously
- Ensure and arrange that refreshments are served during meetings
- Manage boardroom bookings and equipment required during meetings.
- Monitor and report on the company alarm system and employee/visitor’s parking.
- Effective data capturing and maintenance of the database of all agreements (for example Company, Suppliers, Joint Ventures,
- Confidentiality, Legal, Transport, Surety, Lease, etc)
- Approve purchase of monthly office groceries
- Act as Company liaison for trade mark reference on requested information and submissions
- Liaison with the Auditing firm on an ad-hoc basis with regards to changes on Directors / Board of Directors.
- Logging IT support calls as and when problems occur.
- Preparation of invoices for payments on travel expenses
- Payment arrangements for ad – hoc supplier orders.
- Forward proof of payment to the respective service provider
- Answering and managing the CEO’s incoming calls. Receiving and interacting with CEO’s visitors
- Managing the CEO’s schedules, appointments, conferences and travel arrangements
- Recording, transcribing and distributing minutes of meetings
- Arranging EXCO’s Board Meetings/Board Packs, Management Meetings with relevant documentation and catering
- Arranging & Coordinating Exco Conferences, Clients / Suppliers functions & Sales Conferences
- Arranging & Coordinating Marketing interventions with clients
- Following up with CEO’s direct reports for information requested by CEO
- Drafting company resolutions and registrations/amendments of directorship within the company
- Preparation, capturing and submission of CEO and ED’s monthly expense claims and fuel expenditure to the finance department.
- Oversee office management in terms of cleaners and receptionist.
- Handle and direct general queries from staff
- Supervision of the Office Administrator / Receptionist by monitoring and approving ordering of stationary, office supplies and ad
- hoc duties as delegated.
- Coordinate travel arrangements pertaining to flights, accommodation and car hire for all The Company Staff and contractors as required
- from time to time.
- Assist staff with budget breakdown for travel expenses.
> Senior certificate (NQF 4)
> Degree / Diploma in Business Administration will be an advantage
> 3-5 Years work-related skills and experience
> Management of corporate events etc.