Financial Clerk (Pretoria)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Completed Ndip/BCom in Accounting
- Be able to communicate and write in English and Afrikaans
- +3 years working experience in the Agricultural / Manufacturing Industry
- Advanced excel skills and the ability to work efficiently on software systems
- Valid drivers license with own vehicle
- Monthly preparation of updating of schedules for annual audit
- Review of all purchase orders and payments to create a weekly expenditure report.
- Setting up a calendar-based reminder system for all Trusts regarding reporting, applications, paybacks, invoicing
- Assist with correspondence and updating of multiple spread sheets, stock takes and valuations
- Updating cash book processing, with bank reconciliations
- Creating measures to check that identified risks are managed, assessing current controls for effectiveness and generating new controls to ensure that information is accurate and complete
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information, Contact us immediately. Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.communicate.co.za for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, Please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our data base for any other suitable positions.
For more information, contact:
Consultant Name: Kavisha Maharaj
Tel: 011 318 2101 / 0873510715