Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 11 countries worldwide. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We’re changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are the leading online food delivery service in the Asia-Pacific region with a wide variety of restaurant options. Operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
What’s on the menu for you to do:
- You will be an integral part of our company’s growth by forming business partnerships to reach and exceed personal and team targets
- You will effectively and efficiently exhaust leads and close deals with target restaurants (using various sales methods like door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, etc.)
- Position the foodpanda platform as an opportunity for businesses to acquire new customer base and establish and/or strengthen their online presence
- Engage in required daily and weekly activity metrics to exceed quota
- Accurately forecast sales and proactively suggest “out of the box” sales strategies/models to help the team
- Evaluate customer needs and influence them of benefits and value of foodpanda partnership
- Research accounts and diligently comply with sales/follow-up process
- Attend meetings, sales events, and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the Team Lead to strengthen the team’s development and results
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills as this is a client-facing role
- Proven sales experience and great track record of overachieving quota
- Familiarity and experience in working with Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Knowledgeable about different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Disciplined, self-motivated, proactive, resilient, and performance driven
What we have for you:
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
Up for the challenge? Apply Now!
• Responsible for receiving and disbursing funds as approved by the higher authorities
• Serves as the Petty Cash Custodian of the company
• Maintains good relationship with depository banks
• Prepares monthly Journal Entry Request (JER), journal entries for cash and bank transactions, and cash disbursement reports
• Conducts reconciliations of bank records versus accounting records