Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in Wadeville Supply Chain. The successful candidate will report to the Dry Goods Manager
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Sorting and counting of returnable packaging
- Sorting of mixed bottles
- Scrubbing of warehouse floor
- Assist in loading and offloading of trucks as and when required
- Adhere to safety and housekeeping standards.
- Repacking of incoming products.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks within Warehouse environment.
- Must participate in MDT
The successful candidate must have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Relative warehouse experience would be an advantage.
- Relative product knowledge.
- 2-3 Forklift experience
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Forklift license essential
- Grade 12.
A pplication Process:
If interested and meet all requirements, kindly log onto Distell’s Careers Page: https://www.distell.co.za/careers/ in order to register and apply online.
Reference number: 15562 Closing Date: 01 March 2019