Loncin Holdings – Carletonville, Gauteng
R15 000 – R18 000 a month
- Coordinate the administration of the Recruitment and Selection processes, working in conjunction with the Human Resources Manager to assist in all facets of the recruitment and selection process.
- Coordinate the administration of the Graduate Recruitment process, working in conjunction with the SDF.
- Facilitate new employee information and maintenance to the Rewards Team
- Administer on-boarding checks for new employees including criminal checks and co-ordination of medicals.
- Carry out verification of Time and Attendance for staff via Kronos.
- In conjunction with other members of the HR Unit provide advice on the interpretation of HR Policies, procedures, guidelines and employee relations issues to staff and management.
- Maintain human resource data bases to ensure correct recording of all staff and employment related information as required.
- Assist with preparation of HR reports as required.
- Coordinate and maintain the Human Resources personnel e-filing systems.
- Coordinate the off-boarding process for leavers
- Coordinate and maintain the biometric access system for the Site.
- Assist with staff queries
- Handle IR issues at the factory
- Coordinate and manage the casual labour pool including recruitment and relevant checks.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Good planning and project management skills.
- Relevant Qualification – Bachelors Degree/Diploma in HR or Industrial Psych
- Minimum of 3 years HR experience and successful track record working within the HR
- Manufacturing Industry experience is an added advantage.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Passion for people development, relationship building
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills (multiple complex analyses simultaneously).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R15,000.00 to R18,000.00 /month
- Human Resources: 3 years (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)