To enable service delivery of the Human Capital team by providing administration and Business Partner support to all stakeholders.
THE APPLICANT SHOULD MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant post graduate degree in Industrial Psychology
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
- File and maintain all relevant employee relations related documentation.
- Co-ordinate full HC administration support
- Ensure that HC documentation is timeously and accurately submitted to the relevant stakeholders.
- Quality check documentation that adheres to standardized HC processes.
- Assist the HC team with projects and research.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Take ownership for driving career development.
- Create a positive work climate and culture to energise employees, give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Demonstrate exemplary behaviour, commitment and dedication in support of organisational values.
- Business Acumen: Understands how the business operates.
- Client/Stakeholder Commitment: Anticipates, meets and exceeds client’s needs through building and maintaining supportive long-term relationships.
- Drive for Results: Drive a sense of urgency, focus, accountability, agility and execution to deliver HC deliverables.
- Team player: Creates and maintains an open, positive working environment by generating commitment, building trust and a shared sense of purpose.
- Diversity and Inclusiveness: Demonstrates humility and an openness to engage people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to the mutual benefit of all parties concerned.
- Resilience: Demonstrate the ability to bounce back from adversity.
1 year contract
The above-mentioned Internship is currently available in the Human Capital department at our Momentum Corporate division/business unit based at our office in Sandton and Centurion.
Please submit your application via our Careers page on www.momentummetropolitan.co.za
To apply, please follow the official system application process and get in touch with the PeopleSoft Helpdesk (021 940 5169) if you need further assistance.
15 January 2020
firstname.lastname@example.org(The purpose for this email address is solely for queries regarding the advertised position and no emailed CV’s will be accepted. Only online applications submitted via our Careers page will be considered.)
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan.
We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.