This position will be based at an Online Support Services Call Centre in Green Point.
This dynamic, energetic and progressive working environment will suit those applicants that enjoy diverse team and client interaction on all levels through the process of monitoring, analysing and implementation of best quality customer services processes.
Minimum requirements –
- Senior Secondary Qualification essential
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Team Leader/Supervisory role
- Previous experience in working within a “Live Chat” Call Centre environment will be a pre-requisite
- Must have exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Be at Intermediate to Advance Level with Internet Technology
- Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise with PC hardware and software (Word and Excel)
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and coaching techniques
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Able to work shifts, including weekends and public holidays, is an absolute pre-requisite
(Shift 1 07h00 – 19h00, Shift 2 19h00 – 07h00)
4 days working consecutively – allocated 2 morning shifts & 2 evening shifts
4 days off
- Own transport or reliable transport arrangements essential
Key Objectives and performance areas will entail but not be limited to –
- Mentoring & Performance Management of all inbound agents to ensure consistent productivity
- Closely observe agent performance and provide necessary training and skills development initiatives on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Ensure agents provide up to date information and follow processes correctly
- Manage all escalations and unresolved queries
- Participate and suggest actions alongside management to ensure world class service levels
Remuneration Package offered will include –
- Guaranteed Basic of R18 750. 00 p.m.
- Over and above attendance Bonus of R2 000. 00 p.m.
- Over and above Sales Bonuses p.m.
- Team Leader Bonus of R1 000.00 p.m.
- Over and above Co. Contribution towards Provident Fund – effective after successful completion of 4 month probation period
- Gym Membership – effective after successful completion of 4 month probation period
- Over and above Medical Insurance – in conjunction with own existing Medical Aid Scheme – effective after successful completion of 4 month probation period