– Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc. Replace bathroom supplies.
– Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings (if applicable).
– Check bathrooms twice a day and clean accordingly
– Sweeps, mops, vacuums, floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners. Other floor work may be required such as: scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors.
– Clean the Reception area of the facility every morning before 09h00
– Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and wipers.
Cleaning of office furniture
– Dust office furniture, machines & equipment’s at least weekly, taking care not to disorganise documents and papers on desks, etc.
• *Job Requirements**:
– Friendly and cleanliness
– Client oriented
– internally and externally.
– Communication skills
At least Grade 10 and experience will be an added advantage.