DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
PEP SA is recruiting! We are looking for a dynamic individual who has a passion to create, facilitate and evaluate interventions based on learning and development needs across all levels and departments at PEP.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The incumbent will provide a range of learning and development services to support the implementation of key strategies for sustaining a high performing organisation.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE VACANCY INCLUDE:
- Determine learning and development needs through client interaction
- Select and propose a variety of learning and development interventions to meet clients’ needs
- Source and/or self-develop T&D solutions and learning programmes for targeted populations
- Facilitate learning and development interventions
- Evaluate the impact of learning interventions
- Build effective relationships with internal clients
- Learning event administration
- Project manage or participate in programme development teams
- Assist in driving company culture through targeted interventions
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant tertiary qualification, preferably a Diploma/Degree in behavioural sciences
- Minimum 3 years related learning and development experience
- Experience in a retail environment is advantageous
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and group presentation/facilitation skills
- Language proficiency – English
- Computer literacy and confidence to contribute within a digital learning environment
- Understanding of corporate and commercial principles, processes and its applications.
- Willingness to travel – “out of town” for up to two weeks per month (weekends excluded)
- Competencies required: Interpersonal and influencing skills; working with others in a team; innovation; quality orientation and planning, organising and control
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 22 January 2020
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.