Persona Staff – Cape Town, Western Cape
Cape Town, Western Cape
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
General Personal Assistance:
- Full diary management.
- Email inbox management.
- Staying updated with the office diary and send meeting requests to all attendees.
- Filing of personal documents and information.
- Keeping consistent track of MD’s task and project list with time frames and follow up according to the deadlines.
- Collecting all invoices and receipts from the MD for reconciliation purposes.
- Making scheduled personal EFT payments.
- Full travel arrangements for MD and other management members.
- Shopping as required including office, personal and household items.
- Collections and deliveries as required.
- Making bookings for and procure quotations for services.
- Drop-off or collect the MD from the airport when required.
- Keep current frequent flyer and loyalty programs.
Household functions when the MD is travelling and away from home:
- Full house and pet-sitting.
- Giving access to the home for cleaning services, contractors, etc.
- Grade 12/ National Senior Certificate.
- Similar experience is required.
- Excellent communication, multitasking and organisational skills.
- Punctual, reliable, resourceful and trustworthy.
- Being available on your cell 24/7.
- Valid driver’s license with own reliable transport.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.