Donaldson Filtration Systems (Pty) Ltd – Modderfontein, Gauteng
- To pick product orders correctly and efficiently as per the picking list and daily plan.
- Pick product from correct bin location and report any deficiencies regarding bin / product variances.
- Pick correct part number and quantities as per pick list.
- Pack orders as per their specific packaging requirements and daily plan.
- Verify picked order (stock) against pick slip
- Verify pick slip against packing list
- Verify packing list against invoice
- Weigh and address each parcel that has been packed.
- Verify, check and sort product received against manifest regarding quantity and part number
- Locate product in to correct bin and sign as acknowledgement the bin location, quantity and part number on the location check sheet
- Adhere to safety and security rules as well as workplace rules within warehouse.
- Report any mishandling of stock & equipment if they arise.
- To be Quality conscious and Customer focused at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping within warehouse and yard.
- Awareness of timekeeping & attendance at all times.
- Assist with Annual Stock Take.
- Assist where required with loading or offloading of vehicles/containers.
- To perform such additional tasks as determined by Warehouse Manager and the Warehouse Supervisors.
Job Type: Contract
- picking and packing or warehouse: 2 years (Required)