The PPC – ‘Way of Life’
PPC creates a healthy, rewarding and satisfying working environment. We believe in growth – for our company and for our people.
Why Work With Us?
The promotion of equity within PPC’s employment practice remains a core focus. PPC is engaged in the appointment and retention of talented individuals.
In addition to this, we are also committed to utilising all available human resources to their fullest potential.
It is our policy to recruit internally
It is the passion and determination of the PPC people that form the company’s heartbeat. Our workforce is focused on achieving the organisation’s objectives, which is the basis for the group’s success in achieving its growth and transformation targets towards Vision 2010 and beyond.
- :: We Value The Following Qualities In PPC People:
- Hard working.
- Passion for cement and cement products as well as lime and aggregates.
:: In Return, PPC Offers You The Following:
- Great company that focuses on a healthy, rewarding and satisfying working environment.
- Opportunity for everyone to contribute to our success.
- Empowering our people.
- Creating lasting value for our people.
- Ensuring team member participation and engagement.
- Employee growth and development.
- We recognise excellence and innovation.
Keep an eye on the national media for future position availability.
Passion and determination of PPC people forms the company’s heartbeat
If you believe you have what it takes to join our PPC team, you can send your cv with a cover letter to email@example.com and we will contact you should you be suitable for an available position.
Please note PPC does not accept unsolicited CVs.