My client in Lynwood is on the hunt for a dynamic and driven individual for a receptionist/PA position that will contribute to the success of the organisation. The successful candidate must be presentable, professional and willing to go the extra mile. To apply, you must be fluent in both English & Afrikaans, strong administrative skills, excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.
- Computer literate – MS Office.
- Min 2-3 years’ experience as a receptionist.
- Fluent in English/Afrikaans.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Manage general office administration.
- Must be organized and able to work under pressure.
- To be the frontline representative of the company.
- To ensure communication is efficient and courteous.
- Maintaining a high professional and ethical profile.
- Responsible for all administrative duties (Filing, recons, emails etc.).
- Dealing with difficult customers.
- Deliver excellent client services.
- Answering calls in a courteous manner.
- Updating of records.
- Control over petty cash.
- Presentable (face of the company).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and committed.
- Positive Attitude.
- Proactive Accepts responsibility.
- Team player.
- Proactive, organised and dependable.