Receptionist (with own transport)
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Full management of Reception and answering of Switchboard.
- General Typing for Individuals
- General Admin work i.e. post receiving, dealing with walk in Customer’s needs, filing, diarize of bookings etc
- Making Tea / Coffee for visitors.
- Track Keeping and Ordering of Groceries / Cleaning Products / Water / Stationery / Cartridges / Visitor Stickers / Business Cards / Labels & Company Books.
- Update Directors calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange Travel and accommodations
- Preparing meeting rooms
- Responsible for Office Fire Roll.
- Keeping Telephone List Updated
- Matric Degree
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role is vital
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure and a busy switchboard, whilst maintaining a friendly disposition at all times
- Attention to detail is key
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organisational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer Service attitude
- Own reliable car and driver’s license a must
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: R8,000.00 to R10,000.00 /month
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 4 years (Preferred)
- Administrative office procedures, practices and equipment: 4 years (Required)
- Receptionist: 4 years (Required)
- Microsoft Word: 4 years (Required)
- front desk: 4 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 4 years (Required)
- English (Required)