Page Group are proud to have been named Linked In’s Most Socially Engaged Recruiter in 2017.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be managing the end to end recruitment life cycle. We have a particular need for people within our Finance, Financial Services, Legal, Temp and Sub Saharan Africa teams at the moment. Within any of these disciplines, you can expect this exciting career to include:
- Winning new clients as well as maintaining and developing further relationships with existing clients, through both telephone and face to face meetings.
- Researching the market and keeping up to date with market trends
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates, through various means including advertising and networking events.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing candidates using our market leading database, whilst consistently hitting KPI’S and targets.
- Within your first 6 months classroom based and on the job training by our incredible internal training team (this continues throughout your career all the way up to director level)
Want to know even more? Check out our careers page, which includes FAQs: https://www.michaelpageafrica.com/recruitment-jobs
The Successful Applicant
Whether you have recruitment experience, or industry experience which you believe would make you well placed to recruit into that market, we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An ability to thrive working in a high performance, corporate sales environment.
- Passion, credibility and drive.
- Interpersonal skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with your candidates and clients
- The ambition and determination to develop a rewarding career with Page Group by demonstrating your inquisitive nature and thirst for knowledge.
What’s on Offer
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way.
- Training– we are committed to developing our employees through our industry leading training to help you achieve success.
- Career growth – From day 1 of joining the company you will be supported, trained and developed so you can reach your full potential and be the best to allow. Associate Consultants usually move to Managing Consultants within 2-3 years.
- Global opportunities– Ever dreamt about working in Asia, Australia, UAE, or the U.S? With over 8,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, this is all possible.
- Huge potential earnings– with a competitive bonus scheme you will have the opportunity to earn as much money as the hard-work you put in.
- Incentives– 5* Luxury holidays, Annual bonuses and reward schemes, work socials and private health care are all part of the package