Closing Date: 28 February 2019
Park: Groenkloof (Head Office)
Applications are hereby invited from students who completed their theoretical components of the N6 qualification at Public TVET Colleges and wish to be placed at SANParks for a duration of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R3500.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
The following qualifications are required:
|IT Grad / Intern |
|Communications & Marketing Grad / Intern |
|Human Capital Management Grad / Intern |
|Legal Services Grad / Intern |
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
To qualify for the internship programme, you must –
- Be an unemployed graduate under the age of 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have successfully completed the theory component of the N6 qualification at a Public Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College under the below mentioned discipline/fields of study
- Letter from TVET College stating that the student needs placement for “practical “learning.
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship programme
- Applications must be submitted via email to SANParksInternship@sanparks.org
- Applications must attach a recent copy of the CV, certified copies of: Matric/Grade 12 certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Attach the letter from TVET College stating that the student needs placement for “practical “learning.
- All applications should clearly indicate the Park/Work Station the applicant wishes to be placed at, the relevant Division and Field of study.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend. SANParks reserves the right to offer Intern accommodation in the National Park as per availability.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks
- It is the applicants responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- SANParks reserves the right to make an appointment
- Manual applications will not be accepted
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
ENQUIRIES: Kindly contact Nomawethu Dudumashe on (012) 426 5041
How To Apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should forward their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae to the following address:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
Fax: 086 295 4078
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date please accept that your application was not successful.