Banks provide various types of loans to ensure that they meet all your needs.
- Home Loan – The bank borrows you money, and the house remains the property of the bank until the final instalment is made. Consumers are required to pay back the loan on a monthly basis, at the given interest rate and over a stipulated period, normally 20yrs.
- Student Loan – Students that want to further their studies at any higher education institution that require financial assistance apply for student loans. The bank provides the money for the duration of their studies and after the completion of their studies; the student needs to pay back the money. The interest rates are usually low and there are flexible repayment options.
- Car Loan – Most banks provide car loans for both used and new cars. Consumers pay back the instalments on a monthly basis, and the vehicle belongs to the bank until the final payment is made.
- Personal Loan – Banks provide different options when it comes to a personal loan. This is a financial solution ideal to suit all your needs. The amount of money that you can borrow depends on the chosen bank, your financial eligibility and affordability to repay the loan.
- Business Loan – A business loan provides you with the capital to start your business venture. The bank provides you with the money and you are required to make the repayments after an agreed period of time. The requirements vary according to each bank and whether you are a new business or have been in operation plays a major part in your loan application.