- Picking, packing and checking of stock.
- Replenishing of stock.
- General Warehouse housekeeping
- Loading and unloading of products
- Handle delicate and fragile products in the warehouse
- Assist with receiving of stock and check that stock received is correct
- Prepare products of shipment or delivery when required
- Assit with deliveries and collections to and from customers if and when required
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Matric / Grade 12 (or equivalent) Non-Negotiable
- Warehouse and distribution working experience
- Forklift certification (highly beneficial)
- Computer literate (Advantage)
- Able to work in a team
- Good command of the English language
- Good communication skills
- Excellent mathematical and literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Dependable individual
If you would like us to assist you with future career opportunities, please apply directly.
For Supply Chain jobs, please visit –Please upload your CV here->
We appreciate your interest, however if you have not had any response within 2 weeks from one of our consultant, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable career opportunity for your skills and experience becomes available.