Prostaff Holdings – Johannesburg, Gauteng
Minimum requirements for the role:
- A matric and relevant tertiary qualification are essential.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Previous experience having worked in a manufacturing environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing orders which will include processing requests and supply orders.
- Filling requisitions and material requests for tools and other stock.
- Unloading received goods and checking them against delivery documents to ensure consistency.
- Checking the condition of goods and report defects.
- Performing cycle counts and maintaining high quality standards during inventory control for auditing purposes.
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment in and around the warehouse in accordance with safety standards.
Salary package, including benefits, are negotiable depending on experience gained.